Cycling the Erie Canal: A Guide to 360 Miles of Adventure and History Along the Erie Canalway Trail
**SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE US: There will be an additional charge required for shipping outside of the US. If this applies to you, please look for an invoice via email following your order for the additional cost for postage.
Newly Revised in 2021 - 5TH EDITION ***ITEM DOES NOT SHIP UNTIL JANUARY 2021***
- 142 pages packed with detailed information about the outstanding bicycling and sightseeing waiting for you along the Erie Canal
- 38 easy-to-read, full-color maps
- NEW inset maps to guide trail users through complicated stretches
- All new trail segments added, and on-road routing updated
- Comprehensive listing of attractions, historic sites, visitor centers, parks
- Availability of lodging, bike shops, parking and other services
- High-quality spiral binding and convenient 9" x 5" size - just right to tuck in your saddle bag or backpack
- An indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike across the state or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours. Great for walkers, hikers, inline skaters, boaters and auto travelers, too.
- Year of publication: 2021